Friday, June 26, 2015

Dream Job

For the past few weeks I have been contemplating about getting a paying job.  I love being a stay at home mom and I wish I could get paid doing so, but that's not how this country works.  It would be nice being able to have some extra cash to help pay for simple things and also some to put aside for family vacations. I love to travel but it seems like every year it gets harder to do with prices rising.

I was thinking about my dream job and if I could do anything what it would be.  I would love to get paid from various companies by advertising their products and or merchandise.  Whether it be clothes, make up, hair products etc.  I would try them out post on my blog and Instagram account in hopes to get others to try and love the products as well.  But with my age I think it's not possible.  Yes, I'm over thirty (I still have a hard time with being over thirty) and I'm no model.  But I guess that's why it's called a DREAM JOB.  Who knows maybe my blog will help me get to that point. But if not then I'm fine with writing my thoughts and helping others find their dream job.

With it being Friday I figured I'd post a flash back of one of my favorite outfits.  I normally don't dress up cute during the week unless I have a fun party or family gathering. But Sundays are my dress up days.  So here is a fun Sunday outfit.



Sweater: J.Crew | Polka dot shirt: Forever 21 | Belt: J.Crew | Pink Tulle Skirt: Windsor | Necklaces: Urban Peach Boutique and Forever 21 



No comments:

Post a Comment