Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shoe Love

I'm a big shoe fan. I love everything about shoes. They come in different shapes, styles, colors, the choices never end. My favorite type of shoes are heels. I love to wear heels. (Glad my hubbie is tall so I can wear heels and not look awkward). But the down fall of heels are kids. I can't run after my kids in heels. So the next best thing are flats. If I'm able to find a good deal on a pair of flats I'm in.

One of my favorite sales is BOGO. Who doesn't love to get two pairs of shoes for the price of one.  People have asked me in the past where I get some of my shoes. When I tell them Payless they seem shocked. Yes I shop at Payless!! They have really cute shoes for a good price. Today I had to go get some shoes for my little boys feet (which seems to have grown over night). I stumbled upon these gems and I'm loving them. 


If you're like me and strapped for spare change here's a tip. Go sell some of your old clothes at a consignment store.  They will sell your clothes and give you money back. Which means you can go get new things with that money. Pretty awesome way to change out clothes you don't wear anymore. I'd say that's a great way to update your wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you'd been around when I was a young mom on the run! You always look so put together and beautiful (of course, your smile adds to the style). It's good to know that looking good can be done on a budget. Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete