Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Night... Pizza Night!!!

Call me crazy but I like to keep things simple when it comes to my food menu. It may be boring that we have pizza every Friday night, but my kids love it... And who doesn't love pizza on a Friday night.

I wanted to share my favorite and easiest pizza recipe. It really is so simple and my kids love to help make it.

Pizza Dough
1 Tbsp of Yeast
1 cup warm water.
(mix well till yeast has dissolved and let sit for 5 minutes)
2-3 cups of flour
1Tbsp of vegetable oil
1Tbsp of honey
(add veg oil first than honey. It will help the honey not stick to the tablespoon)

Gradually add floor to your dough. You want your dough to not be sticky. Let rise for 15 minutes. Depending on where you live you may need to adjust the time.

Roll out dough onto pizza pan or parchment paper. If cooking with parchment paper I would recommend using a pizza stone. Bake pizza for 4 minutes at 450 degrees. (this may need to be adjusted as well depending on where you live)

Take pizza out and add the toppings of your liking. Put pizza back in for 4 more minutes.

And Done!!! So easy right!!! My kids love the recipe and we usually don't have many slices lift after...





Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment