Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Diaper Bag on a Budget


I'm all about finding a good deal... heck that's what my blog is all about.  So here is my good deal find.

When you become a mom you're all about finding a bag that will not only hold your things but your babies things as well. Of course the more kids you have the more things you are packing as well.

I have had a petunia pickle bottom bag for a few years and have loved it.  The only down side is it's so hard to find things in that bag.  I do have a older bag so I know they have designed it differently and have come out with a bag with more space. But those bags don't come cheap. Insert saving mom now....

I started doing my research on finding a good diaper bag back pack for a good price but wasn't getting a cheap looking bag. I came across the SOHO bag. It only had a few reviews but all of them were really good. I needed a diaper bag back pack for my upcoming trip to Florida with my family. I wanted something that fit a good amount of stuff with out having it put a lot of pressure on my shoulders. This bag would be used at DisneyWorld and more wonderful places that we are going. Plus having strollers straps that comes with the bag was a big deal for me.

I found this bag on amazon for $20 dollars. That's right $20 dollars. It wasn't $20 dollars when I put it in my wish list, but the thing I love about amazon is they will email you when  an item in your cart/wish list goes down in price.

So far I am loving this bag. It's been so easy getting it on and off plus in and out of my car. There is more stuff in this bag and it feels so light. I'm excited to test this baby out on my trip!!













Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment