Sunday, October 1, 2017

Top Quality Clothes on a Budget


I've been doing some research on finding clothes that are good quality for a smaller price. I love higher quality clothes because they last longer and you know you're getting your moneys worth if you do spend more. But sometimes that's not always the case.

We can fork out a ton of money for a cute dress, shirt or jeans. And then we notice after a few washes or wears it's pilling (balls all over your clothes) and or getting holes in it. It's super frustrating. Even when you are on a tight budget.

I've heard about a few websites that sell cute good quality clothes for a cheaper price. I was skeptical at first. I'm mean who wouldn't be when it comes to cute clothes that are really cheep. I was surprised when I checked out Shein and Romwe. They have a lot of the same clothes but can be cheeper on the other sites.  So far I have purchased a hand full of tops and have been extremely satisfied.

This is a top I got off of Shein for $12 bucks!!! It reminds me of a shirt I wore when I was in elementary. haha I love the detail on the front and how it still makes me feel like I'm a grown up but not a sloppy mom. The fabric is extremely soft and so comfortable to wear. I did notice that the top is cropped shorter than I normally like to have my shirts be. So I would defiantly recommend wearing it with high rise
jeans/shirt.






Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment